TPD is looking for a spectacular candidate to join our team as our newest Workforce Manager.
The Workforce Manager (WM) is responsible for the success of the clients assigned to their portfolio. The key responsibilities of the WM are to ensure delivery of service meets TPD’s service standards and clients expectation as indicated by client satisfaction ratings, while maintaining and growing Gross Profit (GP) generated by their portfolio.
The Workforce Manager will generate results through collaboration of the service delivery team, some members of which will report directly to the WM and others will report to the WM’s counterparts. In an effort to ensure prompt delivery and generation of CLM talent, the Manager will also oversee a robust talent marketing strategy that builds responsive and engaged talent profiles that are ready for placement within their portfolio.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
As part of our core team you will play a key role in contributing to our mission: To help organizations perform and to help people succeed.
We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
Why work with us?
Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
Client Success (20%)
What you will be doing.
Service Delivery (60%)
- Develop strong, healthy, and profitable relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned client portfolio.
- Accountable for execution of the TPD Way Recruiting Process, from Role Discovery to Post Placement Servicing, for assigned clients
- Work with the respective Division Leads to assign Job Ownership to the appropriate WM, WS or WC, based on capacity, geography, experience and expertise, and candidate network
- May act as the Job Owner and/or Candidate Owner where determined appropriate based on above criteria (see Responsible for execution of the TPD Way Recruiting Process in Service Delivery section below)
- Ensures that regardless of Job and Candidate Ownership, TPD service standards are upheld
- Work collaboratively with other Workforce Managers to share resources and ensure each client requirement is being handled by the best possible resource.
- Ensure performance reporting and client update meetings, quarterly and annual business reviews are completed in accordance with the TPD Way Client Success Process.
- Responsible for execution of the TPD Way Recruiting Process, from Role Discovery to Post Placement Servicing, for assigned jobs
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs, when representation is in the best interest of both TPD and our clients
- Develop and implement client recruitment strategies. This may include job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, development of proactive recruiting strategies, implementation of employee referral programs, hiring manager interview training, etc.
- Provide guidance to client hiring managers on best recruitment practices
- Deliver a positive experience to all candidates and other stakeholders
Business Development (15%)
Team Leadership / Business Development (20%)
- Seek opportunities to generate new business leads by identifying company/prospect hiring needs
- Collaboration with Talent Strategy function and Division Lead to ensure service delivery team has the training, support and other resources necessary to consistently execute the TPD Way Recruiting Process.
- Execute performance management measures such as performance excellence plans (bi-annual), performance improvement plans (as needed), and performance development plans (regularly), to ensure an engaged and productive team.
- Collaboration with People division to ensure consistency in onboarding and people management practices.
- Play a lead role in identifying new opportunities for TPD. New opportunities may be identified, for example, by asking for referral from existing clients, by turning existing candidates into client prospects, by converting a candidate’s reference into a prospect, or by probing about the competitive recruiting landscape of a candidates past or current company.
- Lead team of direct reports to also identify opportunities in their day-to-day interactions.
- Collaborate with the Sales function and Division Lead to ensure opportunities progress through the TPD Way Sales process from Sales Discovery to Close.
What you bring to the table.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service, staff management, HR, or recruiting.
- 1-2 years experience leading a team of 1-3 direct reports
- Past experience supporting/handling fast-paced, high volume workloads
- Working experience with CRM software, VOIP Phone systems, Google suite is an asset
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You have Grit - you find ways to overcome obstacles and follow through with different parties to make sure the job gets done
- You Are Collaborative - you can communicate effectively with teammates, employees and vendors.
What you get in return.
- Flexible work environment
- Ample training and learning opportunity
- Ability to be innovative & independent
- Fast-Paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Employer paid benefits
- Competitive compensation package ($60K to $75K)
- TPD University
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.