TPD, an award winning Workforce Solutions company, currently has a rare opportunity for an energetic, driven, and dynamic individual to join their growing team as a Sales & Marketing Coordinator
As an organization that prides itself in developing people to achieve their career goals, TPD pairs competitive compensation with the opportunity for growth. As Sales & Marketing Coordinator at TPD, each day will present different challenges, new projects, and opportunities to utilize forward-thinking marketing tactics.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Why work with us?
Flexible Work/Life Balance
As part of our core team you will play a key role in contributing to our mission: To help organizations perform and to help people succeed.
We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let’s get to work!
- We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- Lead management - First point of contact on inbound leads, responding to inquiries coming in via phone, email, website and referral programs, and directing to the appropriate team member for support
- Social media management - Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Instagram
- Website management - update content, create landing pages, develop campaigns
- Copywriting - blog articles, proposals, stakeholder communications
- Email marketing - create content, build email templates, execute campaigns (using Hubspot)
- Creative - design marketing collateral for multimedia platforms
- Research - HR market trends, industry news, best practices
- Analytics - track, review, and analyze KPI's (leads, conversions, goals, etc)
What you get in return.
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You have Grit - you find ways to overcome obstacles and follow through with different parties to make sure the job gets done
- You Are Collaborative - you can communicate effectively with teammates, employees and vendors.
- Flexible work environment
- Ample training and learning opportunity
- Ability to be innovative & independent
- Fast-Paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Employer paid benefits
- As the first hires in the new sales team, room for growth both vertically and horizontally
- Competitive compensation package ($65K-80K base + comprehensive and lucrative multi-tiered variable pay)
- TPD University
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.