TPD is in the midst of an exciting IT and business transformation and requires support for a Digital Transformation Project Manager.
We are coming to our first Go Live soon and are looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on, big picture-minded PM to help us get our team over the finish line. You will be responsible for managing the budget, timeline, and scope of the Transformation Project while managing existing Business-As-Usual commitments. You will do this through effective team management, client interaction, and vendor management, drawing on extensive experience in change management and project leadership.
You will oversee and manage all of the business and technology teams involved in the upgrade of TPD’s platform - from marketing and sales, through to service fulfillment and financial reporting. You’ll need strong attention to detail, a technical understanding (though tactical development skills are not required), and an ability to simultaneously manage both day-to-day operations and long-term roadmap plan to accomplish business objectives and critical project milestones.
The job is complex and demanding. To succeed, the Digital Transformation Project Manager brings a willingness to lead the organization into the future with a platform that enables scaling and operating a virtually-enabled, and tech-smart professional services business across North America.
This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending.
TPD is an international HR and Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored and scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR-related challenges.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions and hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Business Minded - Influence real change at a leadership level by providing both short term and long term strategic plans.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined and systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers and creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives and solve problems. We have an open-door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas and feedback.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Digital Transformation - Lead, manage and execute organizational changes required to meet TPD's Vision of being a virtually-enabled and tech-smart services company that is helping people succeed and helping organizations perform by providing Workforce and HR Solutions in North America.
- Consult with stakeholders (internal and external) to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines.
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the department or project.
- Manage computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians, and other personnel that work on IT projects.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to various stakeholders on project status.
- Allocate IT resources (personnel and budgetary) accordingly to ensure on-time, within budget project completion
- Lead project teams in support of different project workstreams, and manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstreams leads / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross-functional leaders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in management consulting leading multiple teams/workstreams relating to technology implementation projects
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep the information confidential is critical to this position
- Demonstrated leadership with excellent people-management skills, highly meticulous, detail-oriented and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management certification is an asset, but not required
Plus a demonstrated…
- Ability to motivate others and mentor team members
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships at the executive level
- Ability to analyze, assess and document a project throughout the full lifecycle
- Ability to manage tight timelines and budget reporting
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL TPD'ER:
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast pace environment where you can pull up your socks and get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem-solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard and take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN:
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative and Independent
- Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.